As a publisher and promoter of Plain English Expertly Written Guides for Small Business Owners, Law eBooks are seeking lawyers and aspirant authors to write more of our guides.
If you are a lawyer who is looking to create a residual income from books, then join Law eBooks as one of our Partner Authors. You’ll get:
- Initial discussions on eBook ideas, topics, format etc
- Full exposure and promotion on the Law eBooks website, social media and search engine marketing.
- Full eBook design service (subject to terms)
- An attractive fee share proposition.
- Your eBook(s) available on Amazon and Apple Books
You will need to be a qualified lawyer – Solicitor, Barrister, CILEX etc – although do not need to be currently practising. We will request proof of qualification as part of our onboarding of new Partner Authors.
We’re currently recruiting Partner Authors across all subject areas. The only requirements are that the eBook is:
- Plain English
- Aimed at Small and Medium Sized Business Owners
- Is the best guide on the subject matter
- Where possible, can include additions such as template documents bundled together.
Fee Share Model
All Partner Authors are , of course, self employed contractors and is strictly subject to our partnering agreement.
However, our fee share model gives you 75% of all direct revenue from sales of your eBook, accounted and paid monthly in arrears.
We offer an optional eBook Design and Set-Up Service, at additional cost, which includes:
- Full eBook design, including covers and 3D Mockups
- Formatting of your eBook
- IBSN number
- Uploading to Amazon Kindle and Apple Books
Our price for this is just £299 +VAT or alternatively, we can agree a 50/50 revenue share with a £100 +VAT fee instead.
If you are interested in an initial discussion with us about becoming a Law eBook Partner Author, then get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org